Leave your legacy on the language education profession today and for generations to come with a planned gift to the Language Connects Foundation! Planned giving provides an opportunity for you to make a more substantial gift than your current means allow while also fulfilling financial goals for yourself and your loved ones.
There are many ways to pay it forward to help ensure continued and future support for language educators, broader access to language learning, and deeper connections across communities and cultures. Download our summary of the most common planned gift vehicles.
Questions? Please contact Kit Hall, Director, Language Connects Foundation.
Important Details for Activating Your Planned Gift:
- Legal name: Language Connects Foundation
- Mailing address: P.O. Box: 791787, Baltimore, MD 21279-1787
- The Language Connects Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, Federal EIN #88-3775364
Join the LCF Legacy Society
All donors who include LCF in their wills and other charitable gift plans will be recognized as a member of the LCF Legacy Society, a community of leaders who believe in elevating the language education profession and promoting the transformative power of language learning.
Are you ready to join the LCF Legacy Society? Please complete and return the simple commitment form, with our thanks.
LCF Legacy Society Members Receive a Lifetime of Benefits and Ongoing Recognition:
- Priority invitations to events
- Special receptions for Legacy Society members
- Listing on the LCF website
- Recognition in ACTFL and LCF publications, including the annual report and newsletters