Explore Resources for Your Team and Promote the Transformative Power of Language Learning
Nationwide language teacher shortages. Low enrollments. Inequities and obstacles in the teacher certification process. Limited funding... As a language champion, you’re familiar with the critical challenges facing our profession today.
The Language Connects Foundation’s work centers on four focus areas to address these challenges by expanding and creating new opportunities to bolster professional development, scholarships & awards, groundbreaking research, and the public education
necessary to help ensure a diverse, well-prepared, and highly skilled language educator workforce today and for generations to come.
LCF Supports Language Educators
Students' lives are shaped by a teacher over the course of their career
Students who will be inspired by the dozens of future teachers who've already received LCF scholarships
$300 microgrants LCF & Vista Higher Learning will distribute to K-12 language educators in 2023-24
Let’s do this together!
Please join us in these efforts by sharing with educators in your network—the beneficiaries of our work—free resources available to them and their learners, as well as to lend your voice in supporting our common goals.
- Explore our award-winning website, including a section dedicated to student resources.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on news and announcements.
- Follow us across social media @LangConnectsFdn to join the conversation.
- Refer a multilingual professional or student to be featured on our blog.
- Share funding and recognition opportunities with your network.
- Make a contribution of any amount, or help LCF identify prospective individual donors or corporate and foundation funders.
We look forward to connecting with you and your team. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions you may have or to suggest new programs or initiatives to which future LCF funds could be directed.